This Sales Coordinator role will work with the Sales, Marketing and Business Development team to support our client on all areas of sales for our EVENT business line from prospection to sales administration.
Euroconsult is looking for an ambitious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, proactive professional who is interested in a sales career in the space and satellite industry. No previous industry experience is
required. Euroconsult does not expect applicants to be experienced in all areas of this role, except for the ‘must have’ qualifications noted below. Guidance and training will be provided to help adapt your skills to this role, especially in the sales process. Over time, Euroconsult will support the successful applicant to develop within the company and specialize their skills.
This role is based in Montreal, QC, Canada. It is a full-time role, with company benefits.
Three days are required onsite in the office and two days can be remote.
About The Position
• Handle the sales enablement, manage the CRM to add and edit documents, and create project documents
• Conduct customer service with existing clients, including answering questions and follow ups to ensure client relationships are well maintained
• Conduct sales administration
• Perform sales activities by upselling to existing clients
Qualifications & Experience Required
• 1-3 years sales experience
• Fluent in English (read, write and spoken)
• Sales focused with a creative flair
• Self-motivated and proactive mindset
• Bright, enthusiastic, and eager to learn
• Determined and flexible with an upbeat positive approach
• Works well under pressure, organized, and takes pride in work
• Works well autonomously and as part of a team
• Outgoing and comfortable talking to a group
• Competent with Microsoft Office
• French language is a nice to have
• Must be a strong communicator
• Must enjoy a team environment
• Must be flexible with shifting priorities to help the broader team
• Must be Fluent in English (read, write and spoken)
• Must be available to work in the office 3 of 5 days per week
Candidates must send their resume and cover letter.