Space Industry Analyst - Closed
Type of Contract: Internship
Location: Courbevoie, France
About The Position
As a consultant intern within our Space Industry team, you will support our market research and consulting activities in the space sector. Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring market trends in the commercial space industry
- Developing and managing databases including supply/demand metrics
- Supporting consulting assignments through strategic market analyses, assessment of key industry players, contribution to forecast models etc.
- Supporting the development of research reports published by the company.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Master’s degree or equivalent in engineering, economics or finance (mandatory).
- Good knowledge of Excel is mandatory.
- Languages: fluency in English is mandatory (spoken and written). Knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
- Personal skills: ability to work in an international and multicultural environment; ability to work independently; capability of abstraction; a team player; proactive; respect of corporate values; high commitment; ability to alert and report on possible difficulties; ability to deliver high-quality results to the company within set deadlines.