Events project manager - Closed
Type of Contract: Permanent
Team: Data and Digital
Location: Courbevoie, France
About The Position
We are seeking a project manager, reporting to our Events’ Director, to support our marketing and events activities and strategy in the space sector. Responsibilities include
- Creating and organizing events and projects of all scales, lead project teams and follow a 360-degree marketing and organization approach.
- Developing and running new events including program management, sales, logistics, marketing & communications.
- Supporting existing events : support the team during & before the event with communications, lead the onsite logistics, manage onsite schedules & providers
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications, Economics
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the events’ sector, ideally as an organizer
- Strong organizational skills and knowledge of digital tools (MS Office, Event management tools, Salesforce, Aventri, Swapcard, Adobe Suite)
- Languages: fluency in English is mandatory (spoken and written). Knowledge of French and additional languages is a plus
- Personal skills: ability to work in an international environment; autonomy, adaptive & able to deal with priorities; a team player, capable of evolving with flexibility; ability to work under pressure & to travel; committed & high-quality results