Events project manager
Are you passionate about events, the space sector, its industry, and applications? Do you want to expand your expertise and join an innovative and fast changing industry? Joining Euroconsult means integrating an innovative and fast-growing international consulting group specialized in the space sector. Euroconsult is currently seeking an Events’ project manager to contribute to its strategy in the space industry.
About The Position
6-months contract starting as soon as possible
We are seeking a project manager, reporting to our Events’ Director, to support our marketing and events activities and strategy in the space sector. Responsibilities include
- Creating and organizing events and projects of all scales, lead project teams and follow a 360-degree marketing and organization approach.
- Developing and running new events including program management, sales, logistics, marketing & communications.
- Supporting existing events : support the team during & before the event with communications, lead the onsite logistics, manage onsite schedules & providers
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications, Economics
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the events’ sector, ideally as an organizer
- Strong organizational skills and knowledge of digital tools (MS Office, Event management tools, Salesforce, Aventri, Swapcard, Adobe Suite)
- Languages: fluency in English is mandatory (spoken and written). Knowledge of French and additional languages is a plus
- Personal skills: ability to work in an international environment; autonomy, adaptive & able to deal with priorities; a team player, capable of evolving with flexibility; ability to work under pressure & to travel; committed & high-quality results
Euroconsult is the leading international consulting firm specialized in high technology industries, with expertise in the space industry, satellite-based applications and aero connectivity. Privately owned and fully independent, we have over thirty years of experience working with private companies and government entities, helping our clients understand their business environment and provide them with the tools they need to make informed decisions. The company is headquartered in Paris la Defense, France, and has offices in Washington D.C., Montreal, Toulouse, Tokyo and Sydney, as well as representatives in Singapore.