Data Project Manager - Closed
Type of Contract: Permanent
Team: Data and Digital
Location: Courbevoie, France
Are you passionate about data, the space sector, its industry, and applications? Do you want to expand your expertise and join an innovative and fast changing industry?
Joining Euroconsult means integrating an innovative and fast-growing international consulting group specialized in the space sector. Euroconsult is currently hiring a data project manager to contribute to its strategy in the space industry, through developing new data-centric products.
About The Position
The project manager will part of the digital and data team and will support our digital activities and data strategy in the space sector. Responsibilities include:
- Creating new databases related to the space sector. Rethinking the architecture, the data collection and update. This requires data parsing, NLP etc.
- Developing new algorithms to automate and optimize internal processes related to data acquisition and update.
- Developing and supporting projects to be integrated to Euroconsult’s online platform.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Master’s degree or equivalent in data engineering, computer science, aerospace engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the data sector, ideally with knowledge on Aerospace.
- Strong organizational skills and knowledge of programming (python, SQL, VBA, MS Access and other DBMS).
- Languages: fluency in English is mandatory (spoken and written). Knowledge of French and additional languages is a plus.
- Personal skills: ability to work in an international environment; autonomy, adaptive & able to deal with priorities; a team player, capable of evolving with flexibility; ability to work under pressure; committed & high-quality results.