Senior Monitoring And Information Officer
In a context of growth, the Euroconsult company is looking for a Senior Intelligence and Information Officer to contribute to the optimization of research, organization at the service of internal teams
About The Position
The Senior Monitoring and Information Officer will therefore have the main mission of collecting information, structuring it, synthesizing it and then formatting it, including updating the profiles of public and private organizations in the space segment and associated databases. The mission will include the improvement of our internal processes and potentially the supervision of employees.
- Explain the request for support for our consulting and market intelligence projects
- Create a monitoring plan with the monitoring axes,
- Select the various sources and types of information,
- Choose the tools for extracting and processing information,
- Provide a clear and forward-looking analysis,
- Optimize the exchange of information within the teams, and supervise “junior” monitoring and information officers.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Master’s degree or equivalent in research design, organization and strategy
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Strong ability to research, assess the quality & reliability of sources
- Mastery of the choice of tools, search engines and monitoring platforms
- Mastery of synthesis and editorial analysis.
- Project management, meeting facilitation and communication.
- Languages: fluency in English is mandatory (spoken and written)
- Personal skills: ability to work in an international environment; autonomy, agility, adaptability & priority management; team player, able to evolve with flexibility, work under pressure; committed to quality and results.
Candidates should send their resume and cover letter.