Senior Consultant – Strategy & Due diligence
Are you passionate about, business strategy financial analysis and modelling? Do you want to join an industry with strong investment growth?
Joining Euroconsult means integrating to an innovative and fast-growing international consulting group specialized in the space sector. Euroconsult is currently seeking a senior consultant to support its due diligence and strategic advisory services.
About The Position
We are seeking a project manager to lead report development and consulting projects with Canadian and international clients. Responsibilities include
- End-to-end project management for market intelligence reports & consulting studies
- Lead production and service delivery of content
- Management of project team and affiliated experts
- Supporting business development activities of the group, including client acquisition, participation in certain international events and proposal development.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business administration or finance (Master’s degree is an asset
- >5 years of work experience. (experience in consulting is an asset). Experience in the satellite connectivity industry is desirable without being mandatory.
- Eligible to work in Canada (Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or holding an open work permit) – Mandatory
- Proven project management and consulting skills
- Willingness to build deep understanding of the satellite industry
- Languages: fluency in English is mandatory (spoken and written). Knowledge of additional languages is a plus
- Personal skills: ability to work in an international environment; ability to work independently; a team player; ability to work under pressure; high commitment;
Candidates should send their resume and cover letter.