Junior Data Specialist
Are you passionate about data, the space sector, its industry, and applications? Do you want to expand your expertise and join an innovative and fast changing industry
Joining Euroconsult means integrating an innovative and fast-growing international consulting group specialized in the space sector. Euroconsult is currently hiring a Junior Data Specialist to contribute to its strategy in the space industry, through developing new data-centric products.
About The Position
The Junior data specialist will be part of the digital and data team and will support our digital activities and data solutions in the space sector.
Responsibilities include :
- Contributing to the creation and maintenance of our data solutions : architecture, data collection and update.
- Developing new algorithms to automate and optimize internal processes related to data acquisition and update.
- Supporting projects to be integrated to Euroconsult’s online platform.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Master’s degree or equivalent in data engineering, computer science, aerospace engineering or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills and knowledge of programming (python, SQL, VBA,MS Access and other DBMS)
- Languages: fluency in English is mandatory (spoken and written). Knowledge of French and additional languages is a plus
- Personal skills: ability to work in an international environment; autonomy, adaptive &able to deal with priorities; a team player, capable of evolving with flexibility; ability towork under pressure; committed & high-quality results
Candidates should send their resume and cover letter.