Event Project Manager
Are you passionate about the space sector, its industry, and applications? Do you want to expand your
expertise and join an innovative and fast changing industry?
Joining Euroconsult means integrating an innovative and fast-growing international consulting group
specialized in the space sector. Euroconsult is currently seeking an Events’ project manager to contribute to
its growth in the space industry.
About The Position
We are seeking a project manager reporting to our Events’ Director, to support our
marketing and events activities and strategy in the space sector. Responsibilities
- Creating and organizing events and projects of all scales, lead project teams and
follow a 360-degree marketing and organization approach.
- Developing and running new events including program management, sales,
logistics, marketing & communications.
- Supporting existing events : support the team during & before the event with
communications, lead the onsite logistics, manage onsite schedules & providers
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications, Economics
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the events’ sector, ideally as an organizer
- Strong organizational skills and knowledge of digital tools (MS Office, Event
management tools, Salesforce, Aventri, Swapcard, Adobe Suite)
- Languages: fluency in English is mandatory (spoken and written). Knowledge of French
and additional languages is a plus
- Personal skills: ability to work in an international environment; autonomy, adaptive &
able to deal with priorities; a team player, capable of evolving with flexibility; ability to
work under pressure & to travel; committed & high-quality results
Candidates should send their resume and cover letter.