Consultant/Market Analyst Earth Observation
About The Position
Euroconsult has developed an economic intelligence activity in the field of earth observation and associated information services. To support that development, our consulting team is seeking an internto support our market research and consulting activities in the earth observation space sector.
The internship will focus on the development of the next edition of our Market Intelligence report “Earth Observation Data & Services” and can include support to consulting missions (Market analysis,assessment of key industry players, due diligence etc.).Your responsibilities will include:
- Contribution to monitor market trends in the commercial Earth Observation industry
- Supporting the development of Market Intelligence report contents for:
– Imagery and related services market demand in the following sectors: defense, maritime, finance, insurance, agriculture, forestry, environment, O&G, mining, civil engineering or disaster management
– Operational benchmarks of commercial systems
– Industrial ecosystem analysis (go-to-market strategies, fundraising, etc.)
- Contribute to database development in the Earth Observation domain, thussupportinginternal Euroconsult knowledge
- Support actively the Earth Observation team for consulting missions (market analysis, business case assessment, due diligence, etc.) for Earth Observation industry and agencies.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Master’s degree or equivalent in engineering, geography, economics or finance (mandatory).
- Good knowledge of Excel is mandatory.
- Languages: fluency in English is mandatory(spoken and written). Knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
- Knowledge of remote sensing and/or earth observation sector is highly appreciated.
- Applicable knowledge or experience of one or several of the following sectors is a plus: defense, maritime, finance, insurance, LBS, agriculture, forestry, environment, oil &gas, mining, civil engineering or disaster management.
- Analytical skills with proven ability to assess economic and/or industry trends.
- Interest in the topics of satellites, UAVs, AI and Big Data.
- Personal skills: ability to work in an international and multicultural environment; ability to work independently; capability of abstraction; a team player; proactive; respect of corporate values; high commitment; ability to alert and report on possible difficulties; ability to deliver high-quality results to the company within set deadlines.
Candidates should send their resume and cover letter.