This notice is intended to inform you, as data subject, about the following:
- The type of personal data collected
- The modalities of collection of personal data
- The purpose of the collection of personal data and their use
- The recipients to whom the personal data shall be disclosed
- The time-limits for storing the personal data
- Your data protection rights
- The identity of the data controller and contact details of our team members in charge of data protection.
Who is the Data Controller?
Your personal data are collected and further processes upon decision of Euroconsult as the Data Controller. You can contact our team members in charge of data protection at [email protected]
What data are collected?
The personal data collected and further processed for the purposes mentioned below are in particular:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Other information that might directly or indirectly identify you including your position in the company/organization you are working for.
You are required not to send to Euroconsult any sensitive information including information that indicate, directly or indirectly, an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, sexual orientation, health life etc.
How do Euroconsult collect your data?
Your personal data may be collected by various means including via:
- Pre-existing Euroconsult’s contact list
- Voluntary inputs
- Online searches including publicly available sources such as corporate websites or social media
What is the purpose of the collection and process of your personal data?
Your personal data are collected and further processed based on your consent in order to:
- Contact you by e-mails for European Space Technology Harmonisation
- Provide you with access to the Technology Harmonisation documentation that is being revisited along the consultations
- Conduct surveys for European Space Technology Harmonisation
- Enable your participation in various Technology Harmonisation meetings
- Send you further information and/or notifications related to European Space Technology Harmonisation.
How long do we retain your personal data?
To whom might we disclose your personal data?
Euroconsult may disclose your personal data and information provided in the frame of consultations to the European Space Agency (ESA) only for the purpose of European Space Technology Harmonisation. Your personal data will not be sold to any third parties.
What are your data protection rights?
Euroconsult would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every data subject is entitled to the following rights:
- Right to access: You have the right to ask Euroconsult for copy of your personal data.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to ask Euroconsult to correct or complete any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request Euroconsult to erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Euroconsult’s processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Euroconsult restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain circumstances described under Article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request that Euroconsult transfers the data it has collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain circumstances described under Article 20 GDPR.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: In case you want to report a complaint, or you feel that Euroconsult has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact a competent supervisory authority.
If you want to exercise one of these rights, Euroconsult has one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected].
What could you do in case of a data protection incident?
In case of a data protection incident, you should contact Euroconsult, as first point of contact, by sending an email to: [email protected] You will be further required to demonstrate that a data protection incident occurred in relation to your personal data due to a decision made by our company, or at least to justify seriously the reasons to believe that such incident has occurred.
47 rue Louis Blanc,
92400, Courbevoie, France
+33 1 49 23 75 30