Space Industry Analyst
Type of Contract: Internship
Starting Date: February 2023
Location: Courbevoie, France
Team: Space Industry
Are you passionate about the space sector, its industry, and applications? Do you want to expand your expertise and join an innovative and fast changing industry?
Joining Euroconsult means integrating to an innovative and fast-growing international consulting group specialized in the space sector. Euroconsult is currently seeking a consultant to contribute to its growth in the space industry.
About The Position
As a consultant intern within our Space Industry team, you will work under project managers’ leadership to deliver market analysis and trends on behalf of Euroconsult’s customers in the space sector. Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring market trends in the commercial space industry.
- Developing and managing databases including supply/demand metrics.
- Supporting consulting assignments through strategic market analyses, assessment of key industry players, contribution to forecast models etc.
- Supporting the development of market intelligence reports published by the company.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Master’s degree or equivalent in engineering, economics, finance, geopolitics, law (mandatory).
- Languages: Fluency in English is mandatory (spoken and written). Knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
- Interest for the space sector (satellite applications, launch, space exploration, etc.) is recommended.
- Personal skills: Analytical skills, curiosity, imagination, ability to work in an international and multicultural environment, ability to work independently and to deliver high-quality within set deadlines, teamplay, efficient communication, ability to improvise in unforeseen situations, strong commitment and respect of corporate values.
- Knowledge of Excel is required.