Senior Events Manager
Type of Contract: Permanent
Team: Events & Marketing
Location: Courbevoie, France
Euroconsult is currently seeking a Senior Events Manager to support the company in the deployment and development of its activities.
With an important focus on the organization of our flagship event but also the development of the events activities on an international level.
About The Position
The Senior Events Manager will have the main mission of managing the organization linked to events, whether for proprietary or co-organized events. He/she will have to design and implement the necessary operations for the successful completion of the entire event, by collaborating in project mode with a dedicated team (composed of internal and external contributors),
He/She will be able to manage the development of events in coordination with the cross-functional teams, while reporting directly to the Events Director.
The Senior events manager will have the following common objectives:
– Project management from concept to delivery, Improvement of practices, Coordination and Organization, Development of the service offer, Events development management.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Master’s degree or equivalent in economics, marketing, communications
- Minimum 6 years experience in the Event sector, complex and international. BtoB environments , Strategic and operational experience.
- Languages: fluency in English is mandatory (spoken and written). Knowledge of additional languages is a plus
- Organizational skills and knowledge of digital tools (MS Office, event management platforms, Salesforce, Aventri, Swapcard, Adobe Suite)
- Personal skills: ability to work in an international environment; ability to work independently; a team player; ability to work under pressure; high commitment