Type of Contract: Permanent
Location: Montreal, Canada
Are you passionate about connectivity? Do you want to join an industry with strong investment growth?
Joining Euroconsult means integrating to an innovative and fast-growing international consulting group specialized in the space sector. Euroconsult is currently seeking a senior consultant to support its consulting activities in the satcom mobility market (Aviation and Maritime).
About The Position
We are seeking a project manager to lead report development and consulting projects with Canadian and international clients. Responsibilities include
- End-to-end project management for market intelligence reports & consulting studies
- Lead production and service delivery of content
- Management of project team and affiliated experts
- Supporting business development activities of the group, including client acquisition, participation in certain international events and proposal development.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business administration or finance (Master’s degree is an asset
- >5 years of work experience. Demonstrated experience in the maritime or aviation industry. Experience in the satellite connectivity industry is desirable without being mandatory.
- Eligible to work in Canada (Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or holding an open work permit) – Mandatory
- Proven project management and consulting skills
- Willingness to build deep understanding of the satellite industry
- Languages: fluency in English is mandatory (spoken and written). Knowledge of additional languages is a plus
- Personal skills: ability to work in an international environment; ability to work independently; a team player; ability to work under pressure; high commitment;