Marketing & Events Coordinator
Type of Contract: Internship
Starting Date: April 2023
Location: Courbevoie, France
Team: Events and Marketing
About The Position
- Participate and provide operational support in the organization of one or more events of different formats and sizes
- Assist the team in the preparation and coordination of event production (update of various digital tools, dashboards and schedules)
- Support for the management of sponsors, from signature to delivery
- Create graphics and editorial content to support the team
- Support the work and the implementation of event actions such as Webinars, Training or internal events
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Bac+2/3 in Marketing, Communication School or Business School
- Technical skills: Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft 365, Salesforce
- Languages: Fluency in English is mandatory (spoken and written).
- Personal skills: Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment, autonomy, rigor, team spirit, respect for company values, commitment to customer service.
- Priority management and stress control, a real know-how to interact with high-ranking professional audiences
Euroconsult is the leading international consulting firm specialized in high technology industries, with expertise in the space industry, satellite-based applications and aero connectivity. Privately owned and fully independent, we have over thirty years of experience working with private companies and government entities, helping our clients understand their business environment and provide them with the tools they need to make informed decisions. The company is headquartered in Paris la Defense, France, and has offices in Washington D.C., Montreal, Toulouse, Tokyo and Sydney, as well as representatives in Singapore.