Space Industry Analyst
Euroconsult is a leading international consulting firm specialized in the space and satellite-application sectors. Privately owned and fully independent, we have 40 years of experience working with private companies and government entities, helping our clients understand business environment and provide them with the strategic support they need to make informed decisions. The company is headquartered in Paris la Defense, France, and has offices in Washington D.C., Montreal, Toulouse, Tokyo and Sydney, as well as representatives in Singapore.
About The Position
As a consultant intern within our Space Industry team, you will work under project managers’ leadership to deliver market analysis and trends on behalf of Euroconsult’s customers in the space sector. Your responsibilities will include:
• Monitoring market trends in the commercial space industry
• Developing and managing databases including supply/demand metrics
• Supporting consulting assignments through strategic market analyses, assessment of key industry players, contribution to forecast models etc.
• Supporting the development of market intelligence reports published by the company.
Qualifications & Experience Required
• Master’s degree or equivalent in engineering, economics, finance, geopolitics, law (mandatory).
• Languages: fluency in English is mandatory (spoken and written). Knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
• Interest for the space sector (satellite applications, launch, space exploration, etc.) is recommended.
• Personal skills: analytical skills, curiosity, imagination, ability to work in an international and multicultural environment, ability to work independently and to deliver high-quality within set deadlines, teamplay, efficient communication, ability to improvise in unforeseen situations, strong commitment and respect of corporate values.
• Knowledge of Excel is required.
Candidates must send their resume and cover letter.