Space Industry Analyst
Are you passionate about the space sector, its industry, and applications? Do you want to expand your expertise and join an innovative and fast changing industry?
Joining Euroconsult means integrating an innovative and fast-growing international consulting group specialized in the space sector.
About The Position
As a consultant apprentice within our Space Industry team, you will support our market research and consulting activities in the space sector. Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring market trends in the commercial space industry and collecting news and data
- Developing and managing databases including supply/demand metrics
- Supporting consulting assignments through strategic market analyses, assessment of key industry players, contribution to forecast models etc.
- Supporting the development of research reports published by the company.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Master’s degree or equivalent in engineering, economics, finance, geopolitics, law (mandatory).
- Languages: fluency in English is mandatory (spoken and written). Knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
- Interest for the space sector (satellite applications, launch, space exploration, etc.) is recommended.
- Personal skills: analytical skills, curiosity, imagination, ability to work in an international and multicultural environment, ability to work independently and to deliver high-quality within set deadlines, team play, efficient communication, ability to improvise in unforeseen situations, strong commitment and respect of corporate values.
- Knowledge of Excel is required.
Candidates should send their resume and cover letter.