Are you passionate about data, the space sector, its industry, and applications? Do you want to expand your expertise and join an innovative and fast changing industry?
Joining Euroconsult means integrating an innovative and fast-growing international consulting group specialized in the space sector. Euroconsult is currently hiring a data project manager to contribute to its strategy in the space industry, through developing new data-centric products.
About The Position
You will provide support to the Digital and Data team as part of the “Database Management” project which is dedicated to improving Euroconsult’s business intelligence tools. As part of this project, and depending on your background, your responsibilities will include:• Structuring new bases. For example, we would like to structure a base that consolidates the profiles of a significant number of companies.
• Feeding existing bases in an intelligent and optimal way.
• Data preparation, exploration, and wrangling.
• Developing new tools and algorithms, which may require programming skills.
Qualifications & Experience Required
▪ Education: Degree (bac +4/5) in engineering, Master’s degree or equivalent
▪ Programming skills: Python, SQL, VBA
▪ Languages: Fluency in English is mandatory (spoken and written)
▪ Personal skills: ability to work in an international and multicultural environment, a self-starter and a
team player, respect of corporate values, high commitment to customer service.
Candidates should send their resume and cover letter.