Are you passionate about, business strategy financial analysis and modelling? Do you want to join an industry with strong investment growth?
Join Euroconsult, an innovative and fast-growing international consulting group specialized in the space sector. Euroconsult is currently seeking a Consultant for its Montreal, Canada office.
About The Position
The Consultant’s activities will include:
• Development of financials models to support due diligence activities
• Supporting consulting assignments through strategic market analyses, business plan assessments and commercial due diligence
• Developing and managing databases including supply/demand metrics
• Contributing to the development of our market intelligence reports
This position is full-time and permanent role.
Salary will range between CAD70,000 and CAD80,000 per year.
Qualifications & Experience Required
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, data science, finance, or any related field
• Canadian work permit or citizenship
• 2-5 years of professional experience. Consulting experience is a strong asset.
• Languages: fluency in English is mandatory (spoken and written). Other languages is a plus
• Familiarity with Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel and Tableau
• Willingness to build deep understanding of the satellite connectivity market
• Soft skills: rigour, ability to work in an international environment, autonomy, team spirit, respect of corporate values, client-oriented mindset.
Candidates must send their resume and cover letter.