CONSULTANT – EARTH OBSERVATION
Euroconsult is a fast-growing international consulting group specialized in the space sector. We are trusted experts in space and satellite applications, advising the world’s leading businesses and governments with over 500+ clients in more than 50+ countries.
Working at Euroconsult will give you the opportunity to boost your career in the space/consulting industry where our role is to support the decision-makers by providing them the highest quality support in everything we do: consulting, market intelligence, training and summits.
About The Position
This position is within the Earth observation team and supports the following activities:
- Market trends monitoring of the commercial Earth Observation industry thus supporting database development: satellites/ contract/ companies/ fundraising…
- Market Intelligence reports: Earth Observation market demand in various sectors (agriculture, defense, maritime, finance, etc.), regions and types of payloads (Optical, SAR, hyperspectral, AIS, IoT, etc.), including a global industrial ecosystem analysis (go-to-market strategies, value chain analysis, benchmark of satellites, etc.).
- Consulting assignments through strategic market analyses, business case assessment, due diligence, socio-economic impact assessment, etc.
- International conferences attendance related to the Earth Observation sector.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Master’s degree or equivalent in geography, economics, finance or engineering.
- 1 to 5 years’ experience in the space sector is mandatory, existing knowledge in Space Applications (e.g., Earth Observation, Remote Sensing, Navigation, or IoT…).
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to assess economic and/or industry trends, a good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is mandatory.
- Languages: fluency in English is mandatory (spoken and written). Knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
- Personal skills: ability to work in an international and multicultural environment; ability to work independently; a team player; respect of corporate values; high commitment; ability to deliver high-quality results to the company and clients.
Candidates should send their resume and cover letter.