HDTV in Europe
Key Economics & Prospects to 2018
- 190 Pages
- 50 Full page graphs
- 1950 euros*
A unique review and analysis of the fast-growing European HDTV market
This 2nd edition of HDTV in Europe, Key Economics & Prospects to 2018, is designed to provide the most complete analysis enabling a range of actors in the TV sector, to refine their strategies and position themselves, to take advantage of future growth in the market. A must-read for : TV platforms, network operators, equipment manufacturers, TV channels & content providers, regulators and video distributors.
Brief highlights include:
- Benchmark of the commercial strategy for HD with channel offering and pricing
- Assessment of key market drivers for content production, TV channels & pay-TV distributors
- Current and future penetration of HDTV sets by market
- Forecasts of HD services penetration by market and network (cable, satellite, IPTV)
- Eight major market profiles
Developed in partnership with NPA Conseil, a leading research and consulting company focused on the impact of digitalization on the value chain of the audiovisual industry.